Thursday, November 02, 2006

I Love My Chiropractor

Hi everyone. No baby so far today. I did have another visit to my chiropractor who I've been seeing regularly since July. She has kept me from re-experiencing the terrible sciatica and hip pain that I had earlier in pregnancy. I really think my weekly adjustments have kept me feeling as well as I have. After the chiropractor, I went to the mall to window shop and walk. Walking is supposed to bring on labor. Other than scaring the hell out of a few store workers who worried that I would go into labor in their store after I told them when my due date was, I did get some contractions but nothing intense. I then went home and proceeded to do laundry and some more cleaning. I have had great energy all day. I hope this is the energy burst they say happens before labor. I have continued to have some contractions all day, but I think that is because I have been so active. Right now, I am sitting down so they've trailed off a bit. I am no stranger to false labor. Last Saturday I woke up from a nap with a backache and contractions that lasted a few hours. Tuesday night, my due date, I had contractions that were about 7 minutes apart for a hour and a half before dropping off. I don't know what to think anymore. But I'm assuming that once actual labor begins, I will eventually figure out that it is the real thing.

No comments: