Monday, October 23, 2006

In My Defense...

For those of you who read Scott's blog, yes, I admit that I did clean my bathroom at 1am on Saturday night. However, it was not because I had an urge or an instinct or a burst of energy. I had had some contractions that night and I was worried that if Gizmo were to arrive that evening and I wanted to take a shower or bath before going to the hospital, I would feel guilty doing so in my dirty bathroom. Guilt was my motivator and still is. Right now I am doing laundry and trying to clean the kitchen. I do not want to do this. I am dawdling a lot. But, guilt that I will have to bring my child home to a dirty house finally has trumped my procrastination. Plus, all other baby arrangements are made so I have nothing else to do first as an excuse. At this point, its clean or bust.

No comments: