Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm an Auntie!!!!

My neice, Abigail Sophia Huizenga, was born last night at 6:48pm to Becky and Byron Huizenga up in Minot, ND. She weighed 5 lbs. 7 oz. and was 18 1/4 inches long. Despite her tiny size, she is healthy and both mom and baby are doing well. I am so excited and happy!!!! I can't wait to meet her next month when we go up for a visit. I wish I could see her now because I have a feeling that by the end of next month she will have put on a bunch of baby chub and will have changed a bunch. However, I wish Byron and Becky a happy babymoon full of rest, family bonding, and blissful peace as they get to know their new little one. Love you guys! Oh, and check her out on the pictures below. Isn't she a cutey-pie?! I think so. We'll see if the dark hair sticks around or if its replaced by some strawberry blonde a la Becky. I'm hoping for the redhead but either way she's a sweetheart. Can you tell I'm excited about being an aunt?




No comments: